Fail

Posted by Colston | | Posted On Thursday, November 18, 2010

Im a failure in so many aspects of the word. Singing= fail... dancing=fail... juggling=fail... playing an instrument=fail... skateboarding= fail... loving others at all times= fail... worshiping God at all time=fail... being selfless=fail...
The list could go on for a long time... just ask my wife!

I have come to grips with the fact that I fail. I have learned a lot from my failures. It has allowed me to know and understand who I am a whole lot better.

This week I read a verse that I have read many many times but that struck me in light of being a failure. Eph. 2:10--For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

I realize that I will fail at loving God and loving others. i realize that I will fail at worshiping God with all my life. Then I read this verse and realize that God still has something incredible for me. I realize that God still desires my worship, still desires my heart, still desires my love even though I will fail to give it all to Him.

Most of us, we someone betrays us we don't allow then to get close enough to hurt us again. I am thankful that God isn't like this... He doesn't give up on you and I when we fail.
Its this little thing God has called unconditional love and man is it good stuff!

Comments:

There are 1 comments for Fail